Tuesday, November 20, 2007

who is the Messiah?

Sometimes, I wonder who he thinks the Messiah is, Jesus or me.*

for the sake of those who desired to understand this entry but just couldn't coz i originally posted in my dialect, here's the english version. my dialect version, deleted.

This is so true. Sometimes a boyfriend or girlfriend becomes the Lord to some. That's why those who don't usually go to places of worship start to go with their partner when they start to get into a relationship. If the partner doesn't go, the one who doesn't normally go, doesn't also go. If the relationship ends, going to places of worship also stops.

*taken from the book "Boundaries Before Marriage"

3 comments:

Sun Jun said...

quite true hahaha

The Miner said...

Hi Rose
But you must translate it for those who can not speak Japanese as well. For example me !

Rose said...

ok the miner, for your sake, i'll try. ^_^