Friday, August 05, 2005

Wants and Needs


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Today, I would like to announce that I grab myself a want-an iPod. Yep, an iPod. It's quiet a thing to discuss here for it is a want and not a need. It's quiet hard releasing the cash. "Oh! Am I sure?" This was what came to my mind when I finally paid for this. It's not really a big deal for some, but it is, for me. I have never really tried pampering myself with wants. Needs must come first. This is how I was brought up. You see, I have never bought myself expensive stuffs for no big reasons at all. But this time, I give in. Because I love this stuff and I can't live without it! Darn... me kidding again. Of course, I could go on breathing without this one. Of course, life is life without this one. But I still got myself this techy thing coz I love music. And I want to have this as my companion on mornings, on my way to the office while walking and on evenings, while walking too. Of course, I can walk and reach or walk and leave the office without this! Why not? But... yes! but... it's a nice thing to listen to music while walking. I seem not alone anymore when I am. And it feels good not being alone, right? It feels good.

This is a gift I gave to myself. This is the most expensive techy thing I got myself so far. Surprising, maybe to others who find this one cheap.

The next thing to do now is to download my fave music.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, kuyawa oi, nindota sa ipod oi.
pwede ko hulam?

Rose said...

rent bai!

Anonymous said...

Hi rose. I'm desperately trying to find a 'hiking companion'. Do you know of any sites, like this one 'hiking companion' which might help me to do that? Many thanks.