Friday, December 23, 2005

messed up

Yesterday was supposed to be my last day of work.  We're supposed to be on a Christmas vacation and get back on the 27th.  Damn.  My task got really messed up the minute I was about to leave the office last night.  I promised to eat dinner with my family inside my dad's room (in the hospital).  And so I left without fixing the thing I needed to fix and swore I would come back today. 



And yes, I am here.  I knew this could be fixed in less than an hour.  I arrived 9a.m. today and guess I am just so unlucky not to get this simple thing working.  No, it's not that I can't concentrate, it's just that the development board doesn't seem to cooperate.  And it's already 2:31pm.  And there isn't any single sign that this thing's gonna work perfectly as I wanted.  Goodness!



Just when I needed to rush to see my dad, my whole world just messes up!



How could that be?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no. What a pity that you are stuck at work!!

Rose said...

indeed and i hate it so badly!