Wednesday, July 26, 2006

doing something you love

"Would you rather do something that you could do well rather than something that you always love?"

Sadly, I am doing something that I do not love. I feel I do not belong here. And where is here? It is where I am right now and where I am right now is where I am ever since.

I am not good at what I am doing right now but destiny brought me here. No, not destiny. It was my choice.... my foolish choice!

And now, I am wishing I could change my choice...perhaps by choosing again? Nandaka... wakaranai na....dou shitara ii ka na? Oshiete kudasaimasen ka?

Truly, it is more exciting to be doing something you love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello rose! I'm sorry I did not catch you relieving your blog again after your family's sad event. Well, I've got lots of reading to do here and doing it overtime! for this particular entry, my comment: it is so not fun to do something you don't like -- indeed! I've been there, done that!goodluck with your everyday.