Saturday, October 01, 2005

Feeling Empty

I don't understand why I'm feeling so empty.  I feel so down and that I am a failure! 



I wish I could just shut myself down much like a computer.  Apparently, I have to be reformatted and I need a fresh OS installation; perhaps, a free OS will do or a commercial one, just as long as it is proven to be stable.  Then, useful applications would be installed and I would have a fresh registry and yes, completely new settings and thus, a brand new start.  So, I would forget all the old files I used to keep and the viruses I used to fight against till I became tired and just can't help but reboot over and over again.  Taihen desu yo.



Or...perhaps, I could remain a raw disk and motherboard, that is, no OS installed at all.  And I would remain completely unusable, for in reality, I am much like that- a useless creature!



Damn...why am I feeling this way? 



 



I seek not to be understood though.  I'm sure this is going to pass and fade away. And I'm sure, once in a while, you feel the same way too. After all, this state is just normal.  And I demand no explanation nor any words of wisdom. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know what P.M.S. is Rose? maybe that's the thing that's making you feel down! It happens to me all the time!

Rose said...

i searched sa net and found out dt it seems to be so...including the migraine thing...

Anonymous said...

I love reading this blog..it's full of emotions! especially the japanese expressions..:D

sarap basahin..kip it up rose..Gambatte!