Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Table Cloth

i'm changing my fave font to verdana size 8. =) weird me!



weekend's over just like the blinking of an eye.  when i try to go over how i spent my saturday and sunday, i get so upset that i did not enjoy sleeping and sleeping as i planned.



saturday is supposed to be a business meeting day.  my schedule got ruined by a dishonest gal and i just got to straighten things up, so i did.  instead of me attending a business meeting, i was attending a heart-to-heart talk with my couzin and her mom.  it turned out fine. then tutorial classes in the afternoon till 7pm. and finally, badminton, 7:30-9pm.  and that's extremely taihen datta. ashi ga itakunatta.  badminton ha karada ni ii node, badminton wo shinakereba naranai desu.



sunday.  eating session at my boss' residence-baptism of his one-month old baby boy. i was wearing a red dress, the one i wore when i graduated college. the sun was so cruel and yes, i was complaining...(like there was something i could do). when we reached the party place, i was so shocked! naze ka na?  my goodness! the tablecloth was exactly the same shade of red i was wearing.  i remember during my boss'(the same boss) wedding, i was wearing a baby pink dress and the tablecloth then?  ask me not!  twas baby pink also.  for the second time around, i felt like i am an extension of the table cloth!  hahaha... i was not embarassed though. 



voice lesson came after, then church, then the never-ending tutorial session! 



oh! i should mention this:  I met and chatted with denz and mic there at the party place.  i'm glad mic was there, else, i may end up chatting with the boys for there were very few girls around and i know only two of them. 



i slept last night like i never cared. watashi ha tsukaretta ka dou ka shitte iru no? tsukaretta yo. joudan ja nai!



and now, seems like, i haven't spent my weekend at all.  back to work. back to the usual marathon. 



indeed life is so short.  that's exactly the same as how the days come and go. that's why we have to enjoy each moment that comes... not those which had passed nor those which are yet to come.

No comments: