Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Shameful Us

Last night, around 7:30, as I tried picking my things up to leave the office, I was tempted to answer a logical game over the net and I was so challenged that I decided not to leave until I get the logic.  My officemates, having known the secret of the game ahead of me, were teasing me.  We were like shouting already for the fun of the guessing game.  When the secret was finally discovered, we jumped into another logical game and this time, our voice became louder.  We keep laughing and our voices were so loud.  We were having fun.



Surprise. Surprise. 



Unknowingly, our boss who had been listening all the while, was already annoyed.  "Will you please lower down your voices when you are discussing about something? Others can't concentrate."



We have been so oblivious of our boss' presence.  We never really cared that there were still people around us, trying to concentrate to get their job done.  And we regretted forgetting this. 



Last night was just one of those instances when I revealed the child inside of me.



Sore ha ikemasen ne?  Sumimasen. 

No comments: