Saturday, August 26, 2006

random five

5 Things You Like About Yourself:
1. I respect people as they are.
2. I don't get pushed by peer pressure.
3. I am good at saving.
4. I can live without a lot of things.
5. I am not afraid of the dark.

5 Things You Don't Like About Yourself:
1. My cellulites.
2. My programming skills. yet so bad!
3. I can't sleep well when I'm not home.
4. My inner self transparency.
5. My tears...they're always ready to drop.

5 Things You Wish For:
1. car
2. a thoughtful and responsible hubby
3. business
4. financial stability
5. a work abroad with good pay

5 Things You Don't Wish For:
1. being left by someone i love
2. calamities
3. financial crisis
4. long hours at work - OT
5. an enemy

5 Things You Would Change: (This can be any area)
1. can't think of anything yet

5 Things You Have Learned To Appreciate:
1. my caring mom
2. my helpful officemates
3. my thoughtful friends
4. my life
5. family and home

5 Things You Are Interested In:
1. driving
2. working abroad
3. badminton
4. cars
5. business

5 Talents You Have:
1. writing
2. listening
3. singing
4. cracking jokes
5. laughing out loud

5 Favorite Things:
1. music
2. cars
3. home decors
4. perfumes
5. my mom

5 Secret Desires:
1. to have a better shape (tummy and butt)
2. to grow taller, i don't get qualified being an FA because i'm short
3. to win the mega Lotto
4. to become a better programmer
5. to drive my own brand new car

5 Self Truths:
1. i am afraid of building a family of my own
2. i hate vices of every form
3. i don't drink alcohol, liquor or wine not even softdrinks
4. i feel i am very good at money matters
5. i love scents and perfumes

5 Lies You've Told:
1. It's okay.
2. I understand.
3. It's funny.
4. I'm tough.
5. It doesn't matter.

& 5 Silly Things About You:
1. I almost don't get out of the house when people say I'm fat.
2. When I'm sleepy in the morning, I take a bath to get awakened by the scents of my soap, shampoo and conditioner.
3. I keep checking my mails every minute.
4. I only get a good night sleep if I'm using my own blanket.
5. I don't like my blanket washed every week, I hate the smell of the laundry soap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but at least you are a better programmer than I am! you must be...The E**o* company kept you! they didn't keep me!! hahaha. And rose, you are not fat!! so come out of the house. LOL. If you think you are fat..what am I?

Rose said...

That fat comment was when i just arrived from japan. i was so fat then. i was so ashamed of it. the programming thingy- no, it's not that... we're just on different situations.