Saturday, November 25, 2006

Acrophobic On Duty



This is me and dear bossing on the skyway. We are both acrophobic, reason why we look like that. I thought it was fun crossing the skyway (which is about a hundred meters above the ground and nothing else below it except the ground). When I started putting my feet on the floor, I felt a little dizzy (murag hubog) and then we rushed to the comfort room when we reached halfway. We gave up; couldn't make it, so we turned left and used the elevator instead. Supposed to be a cool experience but it turned to be a scary one.
Yep, I am smiling but my hands are gripping tightly while bossing dear is hurriedly crossing to get to the nearby elevator. Hehe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

halfway?? no.. no.. no.. it was just about 2 meters and then the two of you ran to the toilet hehehe

Sun Jun said...

glad to know you're enjoying your stay in Osaka! ^^

Melany aka Supermom said...

Heheh you do like a tad nervous :)