Friday, November 17, 2006

Farewell Message

Incredibly, this is my last day of work as a System Engineer at EPSON.

I would like to thank so many people for being such good colleagues and advisers. Not least of course, the Multimedia team who have been such good workmates and friends.

I have enjoyed my two and a half years of stay here and I think it is very timely for me to take off and get ready for new challenges ahead. I'm goin' home tonight and will wake up differently tomorrow and more differently in the days to come. I shall miss you guys and this workplace. I shall miss the laughter and the tears. Sure, I will.

I am so sorry for the mistakes I made; for not being the one I was expected to be; for saying/doing things that might have hurt you; for not saying anything when I should have.

I thank you so much for being a part of this journey of mine. You have all contributed to how i live my everyday; to who I am right now. You have been inspirations to me, whether you pushed or pulled me.

Life keeps movin' and so do we. So, goodbye for now and see you again someday. I wish, by then, we could still recognize each other and exchange warmer smiles and louder hello's.

I wish the best of luck for the present and future members of EPSON.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ka nice ani oi… hehehhe

Btaw maam… jst lyk to take to opportunity to thank you for everything…
As in… dli nalng nko i-sulti tanan kay ma-abtan ta ug sunod tuig kng i-elaborate pa nko..:)

Salamat kaau maam… dli jud nako malimtan tanan kaau nimo nako..

Hahay… I will surely miss you… imong mga pag-wave sa imo mga kamot… imong pagkanta na gikan sa imo heart..Imo-smile ug katawa… basta tanan2x… hahay…

But ana jud ng life... “people come and go...” goodluck maam sa pagfulfill nimo sa imo mga damgo… kaya rana… ikaw pah!

Anonymous said...

Makahilak sad ta ani oi.

Ms. Rose – I really hate goodbyes. So, I’ll see you soon – I hope, niwang nko ana, hehehe.

Thank you for:

1. welcoming me into the Epson family with warmth and love
2. your lovely morning greetings…
3. pantry exercises… hehehehe….
4. in short, for everything…

Haaaa, ka-sad ba oi.

Monday indeed would be a different morning…

Godbless!!!

Anonymous said...

こちらこそ、ありがとうございました。
ローズさんのおかげで いろいろなことにチャレンジすることができました。

2級のクラスは、いろいろともんだいが多くて、すみませんでした。せっかく 3きゅうまで楽しんで勉強してくれていたのに、
2級でやる気がなくなってしまいましたね。 わたしの計画がまちがっていたようです。

どうか、新しいところでもげんきでがんばってください。
いままで ほんとうにどうもありがとうございました。
おつかれさまでした。

Anonymous said...

asus oi.... maam rosie maguol jud ko wala naka... pro ani man jud ning life, naa kay makaila, the mo leave... hope lang one day we will bump to each other again and you will not forget me... :-)

i will treasure the friendship you had given me. thank rosie

Anonymous said...

ayu-ayo ngadto Rose. ayaw pagduwa ug lapok. unya, pada sad ug balikbayan box panagsa...

Anonymous said...

Dear Rose,

I will miss you very much.

There was a time when you showed me a way how I can make most of my life. And I cherished that lesson from the piece you shared to me. You are one of the persons I find very nice in this company.

Everyone wishes you good luck, but let me share to you this words I learned from Paulo Coehlo

If what one finds is made of pure matter, it will never spoil.
If what you had found was only a moment of light, like the explosion of
a star, you would find nothing on your return.

I wish that you can find true happiness in your life to com.

Anonymous said...

Goodluck Rose...im sure you'll be much happier there...Wishing you the very best of your life.
You take care.ok? I'll miss you. la nay smiling face kau dinhi.

Anonymous said...

hala partner ka drama sad nimo oi...hehe. will miss u sad, wala nakoy "partner" dah tsktsk...
kita2 lang gyapon ta partner, bisita nya ko nimo didto...(kung naa ko pang plete hehehe)

Anonymous said...

Bye Miss Rose (^_^)
Ana man jud ka hehehe Ma miya man jud ka namu (^_^)
Good Luck in your future endeavors.

It was nice knowing you. Even for a while (^_^)

Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

God bless thearty. Never be a stranger.

Sun Jun said...

ayo-ayo diha rose ^^ bitaw, panagsa padal.e sab mi ug balikbayan box diri hehehe ^^

best of luck to epson's present and future members ... kailangan jud ni. hehehe ^^

see you again someday! ^^

Rose said...

thank you steph! okies ra balikbayan box, pweds ra man kaha wa jud. hehe...