Thursday, November 23, 2006

Drank For the First Time


I have never tried drinking a glass of alcohol. I tried sipping margaretta once though but haven't really consumed a glass.



After meeting employer officials, my boss brought me (and dear friend) to a bar under the train station. He knew that I do not drink alcoholic drinks but tried to challenge me on having one. So I did. I ordered a glass of green apple sour and enjoyed drinking it. I consumed a glass of it in less than 5 minutes of sipping. I thought I was okay but when I went to the comfort room, I felt dizzy. "This is it! I'm drank." For the first time in my entire existence, I felt I was drank. I thought that sour drinks are just soft ones. It sure is, but I am not used to it so, sorry me.


My boss challenged me to get another drink and drank as I am, I took the challenge. I ordered a glass of grape sour. Crazy me. I gulped once and then went to the comfort room at least five times feeling dizzy. I gave up. I gave the glass to my boss feeling I could not make it anymore. I thought I wouldn't be able to arrive home if I keep drinking.


I really felt so dizzy. Funny though coz it's just a sour drink and it has maybe, just a splash of alcohol in it. But then again, it's my first and I have no plans of putting myself into shame or disgrace or whatever. I can only go as far as I can handle myself.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on this wonderful achievement! Hehe.

Anonymous said...

practice makes perfect! come to Matsumoto and I will take you to this one fabulous Irish pub/bar where cocktails are great!

Sun Jun said...

tama si grace! practice makes perfect! ^^ Try cassis(?)-orange next time ... it's really good ^^

i think it's pronounced as ka-shisu
o-len-ji ^^

I can't find this cocktail here in the phils. ... well, we seldom drink cocktails here kay pang bayot ra man na. hehehe ^^

Anonymous said...

testing 123... hehehhe...

mao ka... kng kami imo kuyog dli ka mo-inum bisan unsaon pagpugos.. :(

bantay btaw sunod ha.. hhehhehe

Rose said...

hehehe... simple ra man pud ang kaya nako na drinks. just a little more than juice ra jud.